2019 VENDOR SET-UP AND BREAKDOWN POLICY
1. All vendor spaces are arranged prior to the market based on the weekly “what will you be bringing” mail out. It is required that you respond to the weekly e-mail to reserve your space, and allow for proper advertising. Only members who reply to the weekly member e-mail will be guaranteed a space. If you arrive without notice, you must wait until 3:45 to begin set-up, and will not be guaranteed your “normal spot.”
2. Upon arrival, all vendors must check in with the market manager or representative to be directed to your space. Spaces may change slightly from week to week based on member attendance. It is important for the flow of the market that you check in so there are not open spaces.
3. Set up will begin no earlier than 3:00 pm. This will be strictly enforced.
4. No member is to arrive early and remove market barriers. The market barriers will be removed by the market manager, or members designated to do so.
5. All tents/canopies/umbrellas, etc. must be adequately weighted down on all legs. Tents, canopies, umbrellas, etc., that do not have proper weights will not be allowed to be set up. Members may still participate in market, but may not be under an unweighted canopy. This is a safety issue and will be strictly enforced.
6. No signs shall be placed in walkways or rows. All signage must remain within the vendors 10x10 space, and may not obstruct the views of neighboring vendors.
7. All items in vendor’s space must be secured and are their responsibility.
8. All vendors are required to remain set up during market hours. No vendor may break down until 6:30 pm (unless you have sold out). If you have an emergency, or know you will need to leave early for any reason, you must notify the market manager prior to the market. We will arrange your space for easy and safe exiting during market hours.
9. All vendors must leave the market space clean and tidy upon breakdown.
10. Vendors must be off the market premises, or have vehicles moved and in proper parking spaces by 7 pm.