GUIDELINES FOR FOOD/VENDOR DEMONSTRATIONS
- Demonstrations can be made by any vendor, customer, or local business and should reflect the mission of the market.
- Demonstrations may be held at least once a month.
- Demonstrations must be provided in the Market booth or the “demonstration booth” but may not occur under your own
- If you are a vendor, your booth space will be free the week of your demonstration. If you are a local business, no charge
will be required for demonstrations and you will gain free advertising for your business.
- The Market will provide a $50 budget maximum for each demonstration.
- Food demonstrations must reflect the produce that is in season at the market during the time of your demonstration.
- The Market will provide utensils and paper ware for all demonstrations.
- All demonstrations will start at 4:30 sharp, and run until 5:00.
- There will be no re-selling of demonstration products. Arts and Crafts demonstrations will be “give-away” items during
demonstrations, food demonstrations will be given as “free-samples.”
- The market will reimburse receipts for all products purchased by the demonstrator. You must provide receipts to the
Market Manager, or market representative.
- All demonstrators are responsible for keeping the demonstration are neat and clean during and after demonstrations, and
are required to clean up after themselves.